Saturday 5 March 2011

Lust List

Here are some items I have been lusting over and cant get them out of my head:


First is this Proenza Schouler PS1 Extra Large Leather travel bag. Although I would use it has a regular hand bag. I really love the shape and the quality of these hand bags. And the best part for me is that the Brand os not splashed across the entire bag, in fact you wouldn't even know, or think it was a designer bag unless you asked.  


Next on my list would have to be these Tory Burch  Reva Black and gold Ballerina Flats. I have been wanting these for a while now and every time I go to get them at Selfridges I just can't bring myself to spend the money on them. But I know they would be great for adding a bit a flare to a casual look. :( what to do what to do??

This next item, or items are made by a fellow blogger. Her name is Alex and her Blog is caller HRH Collection. She has a youtube chanel and does great make-up and OOTD tutorials. Well she also makes her own jewelry, and it is amazing!!! I watch her youtube channel and she is always wearing such great pieces. So after contemplating long and hard, I finally gave in and bought these two bracelets below!! Now I am just wait to receive them in the mail!!

This first one is called My Pretty Villian


The next one is her most popular La Lumiere


So I can't wait for these to come in the Post!!

This is pretty much it for now!!! Got to get back to my essay!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment