Tuesday 12 April 2011

Outfit of the Day + Trying on some clothes

Hello everyone!!


Just thought I would share a little outfit of the day!!!


Face: BB Cream, Soleil tan de chanel, Gingerly blusher from MAC
Eyes: Benefits Lemonade, Maybelline black gel liner, China-town eyelashes
Lips: Carmax
Nails: Barry M in Lemon and Mint Green, which Barry M black nail effects



Top: White A-lined shirt from H&M
Pants: Tailored Black Harem from H&M
Sandals: Sam Edelman





 Bracelet: HRH collection, My Pretty Little Villain
Ring: Silver flower from Forever 21



Sometimes I like to play around in the fitting room. So I thought I would give you a peek at some of the things I tried on :)



This was just a Top from COS. I really loved it!!! I was a long a-lined, bat winged, three quarter sleeved top. I tucked it in for a more dramatic A-line


This outfit was from H&M, which I have to admit I ended up buying. For Both items it worked out to be around £15, so I was pleased with that!



Hope everyone is having a good day!!!! 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. love the outfits Miko!! you look great in that skirt outfit!! you need to go shopping with me when you come out here...time to play dress up!
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete