Tuesday 5 April 2011

LUSH Haul

Hello everyone!!!

Just finished having a  LUSH bubble bath, and it was amazing!!!!



What is Lush you might as???? Well let me let them explain:



I have heard a lot about these products, but it wasn't until I was actually went to the shop and gain the experience for myself that I truly fell in love. The company itself stand for so much more then just a standard bath shop. They believe in making their products from fresh and organic fruit and vegetables to give their customers  products that are good for them and good for the environment. The whole experience in itself it very LUSH.  I don't think there could be a better name for their brand. 

I also really enjoy how their website is so informational and personal. They let you into their brand, and help you form a true connection to them and their products.

So here is the fun bit!! What I got:

HONEY FARM
I popped into the store initially to buy some gifts for some friends, but the aromas captivated me and I had to pick up a few things to try for myself. This gift set is for every honey lover!! 

It contains:
Honey I washed the kids

 Lush's most popular soap bar: Honey I washed the kids. It had a wonderful toffee and honey scent, which really comes out the minute you use it in the shower. I used it yesterday and didn't want to stop washing myself. It is very moisturizing and left the great smell to linger on my skin when I got out of the shower.


Ma Bar

This bubble bar smells of toffee and chocolate. I just took a bath in it and it made me feel nice and relaxed. The smell filled my bathroom, and once I stepped into the tub I melted into a heavenly bliss. 

As I am sitting here now typing up this post my skin fells refreshed and silky smooth. Most bubble baths I have had before tended to dry out my skin, so this was a nice surprise that it didn't. Half of the bar was just enough to fill my tub with intense bubbles, and left me with one more opportunity to enjoy this lovely bubble bar again. 

Flying Fox Shower Gel

Flying fox is a honey and jasmine shower gel. I have yet to try it but I can tell you the smell is rich with jasmine and a touch of honey. They stated on their website that it is made with four different types of rich honeys from across the world. The other products in this box have been fantastic and I will expect nothing less from this one as well.

Honey Bee Ballistic
A Ballistic is a bath bomb. You drop it into your tube and it explodes and fizzes up, releasing its vibrant scent and oils. This particular Ballistic is said to be a "sweet, soothing, pleasantly refreshing, and skin calming." I have also yet to try this one. I have seen and read that these have gotten mixed reviews online, so I will have to do a review on it once I have used it.

Then I picked a few extra items to try out:

The Sultan of Soap
They call it the Sultan because it looks and smells so good that you have to stop yourself from trying to eat it! This bar is creamy and filled with fruits. It has a very distinctive smell that is hard to put a name to. Its soft and sweet, leaving you wanting more. It is very hydrating to the skin. I like to use it as a hand soap.

Porridge 
This has to be my favorite item of this haul. I have it sitting in a soap dish on my bathroom sink and cannot stop washing my hand with it. And when I am not washing my hands with it I can't stop smelling it. It is amazing. It hydrates and exfoliated my hands. I love this because often time we tend to over look caring for our hand, but we are constantly using them, so it is important to keep them hydrated and loved, and this soaps help you to do just that.

This soap removes all the dead skin from my hand and leaves them feeling soft all day. It smells like your morning porridge (oatmeal) filled with cinnamon and sugar. Even my boyfriend admitted to liking the aroma it fills the bathroom with. If you have not tried it I truly recommend you do!!


This is it for now!! Hope you all are having an amazing week!

Which Lush products are your favorite??

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment