Sunday 20 February 2011

Cosmetic Haul and OOTD

Hey Guys!! Today I went to China Town to pick up a few things to make sushi later on in the week!!!

The best part about China Town is all the little shops where you can pick up little cute things for really cheap!! I got a new iPhone My Melody cover for about $6!! Amazing!!!!! I love it and it came with a screen protector too!!! (see pictures below)

I also got some other really great cosmetics throughout the week as well as at China Town. I did a little Cosmetic Haul Vblog so check it out if you are interest in what I got!!!


Outfit of the day!



Brown-tan Cardigan from the Gap
Long sleeves, Polka-dotted, frilly shirt from Anthropologie
Black skinny jeans from Topshop
Watch: GC Black ceramic chrono
Ring: Vintage from my parents 
Boot: Zara




From Video: My Melody iPhone case, Max Factor Lip Stains in 03-06, MAC Lipstick in Hue

BB Cream!! Missha 50th anniversary bottle in No.23 Natural Yellow Beige & Etude House Precious Mineral in #2 Sheer Glowing skin!!

Soleil Tan De Chanel

2 comments:

  1. Nice video blog! Can't wait to hear if the products worked out for you! Love you and miss you! by the way this is kelly not joe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! i love your video blog! i can't wait for more! Definitely wanna know what you think about the BB creams. : )

    ReplyDelete