Sunday 10 April 2011

Superdrug haul

Hello everyone!!!

So thought I wold share a few things I got at superdrug yesterday when I was at Westfield Mall. Just being in the mall made me forget how much I used to love going to the mall the hangout when I was a pre-teen and teenager. This particular Mall is huge!! There were so many shop ranging from designer to high street. If you leave in London and haven't been in awhile you should really go check it out. You can literally spend the whole day there because there is so much to see and do!

I also stopped in Lush while I was there and picked-up a few more things, but that will have its own blog post.

So on to the goodies!!
The Lot!!


Barry M LIP PAINT
I picked up a few Barry M lip paints. In order from left to right: 129, 53,54. I think the 129 is a good doop for MAC's new Quite cute in there new Quite Cute collection. Its the same shade for half the price. 
Below I will show you how each of these shades look on the lip.
Barry M Lip Paint 129
Barry M Lip Paint 53
Barry M Lip Paint 54


SLEEK FACE CONTOUR KIT IN LIGHT




ORIGINS EYE CREAM IN GENZING


I got this product because I have been experiencing puffiness under my eyes since I have not been sleeping very well. I have seen some review on this product online and wanted to test it out for myself. After I have used it for a fews day I will give it a full review. 


GOSH Nail Varnish 



This is it for now. I am going to test out these product and keep you updated on how it is all turning out! 

I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend and enjoyed the nice weather!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment