Tuesday 28 June 2011

Laduree Lunch Date!!!


Hey everyone!!

Today My friend Nina and I decided to meet up for lunch. With the weather being some what nice we decided to try the Laduree in Covent Garden. The Laduree is famous for its pastry and most of all its Macaroons!!. They even supplied all the pastries for the movie  Marie Antoinette.  This was Nina's first time trying a Macaroon and she was loving it!!!

Here are the pictures from the day. 








She was loving it!!!!


What I wore:
Leopard printed blouse: H&M
Jeans: TopShop
Flats: H&M
Handbag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: H&M


Hope everyone is enjoying there day!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi…kimi that was great stuff. I really like this subject. Could you tell me more … I would love to explore.

    Corporate Gifts

    ReplyDelete