Saturday 16 April 2011

OOTD: Out in the Workforce

Hello everyone!!!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!! Just wanted to share another Outfit of the day!!!!

I wore this outfit on a work day. Let me know what you guys think in the comment box!!




Shirt: Scalloped cut tank top from TopShop
Blazer: Rustic orange three quarter-sleeved blazer from TopShop
Jeans: Black Baxter fit Skinny's from TopShop
Shoes: Electic Blue flats from Nine West
Jewelry: Forever 21
Handbag: L.A.M.B






Then because it was cold I just added a dark floral scraff knotted at the neck. I don't know where it is from because I got it from my sissy. Growing up with three sisters I have learned to love hand-me- downs. This particular sister lives in New York and is in fashion, so her particular hand-me-downs are amazing :)



I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment