Tuesday 7 June 2011

Long time no Blog: What I've been up to

Hey everyone!!

It has been over a month since my last post :( so sorry about that, but I promise I have a lot of great things coming up in the next few weeks.

The reason I have not been updating regularly is because I was super busy for the preparation of my final Exhibition which was on the 31st of May. I have been working on this project since March but did not want to give anything away on my blog because I wanted it to be a surprise for my family who flew into London from San Francisco for the show and my graduation.

Now that I have finally have a bit of downtime, I thought I would share my concept with you all.

For my final project I did a hypothetical sister website for YouTube titled, "YouBeauty" (logo below). All photos I am about to show you were made and produced by me. I did use some images from the internet and photoshopped them into the layouts you will see.

So let's get right into it!!!!









The Website

















From the Exhibition


















Hope you all enjoyed!!! Leave a comment below if you have any questions.

Hope everyone is have a great week! :)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment