Tuesday 19 July 2011

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!


I am mad because I rushed home to film a Haul video and my camera battery was dead!!!! I put on some of the new items I got to show everyone and then when I sat down to film...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................DEAD!!!!!! FAIL!

Oh well here is a sneak peek to some of the things I got. 

Can you guess where I popped into to do some retail therapy????


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment