Saturday 19 February 2011

Can't Sleep

Well I can't sleep so I thought I would start a new blog. Currently I have a visual Blog on Tumblr called
live-love-breathe-fashion.tumblr.com  This blog is just an inspiration blog filled with images I love and that inspire me in fashion and beauty. I sometimes posted my own work there as well, but it gets hard to tell when most of the images there have been reblogged so many time. But anyways I really wanted to start a blog where I can talk about things I like to do. So here it is.

I really love to test beauty products, whether they are from the drug store or are designer brands. I especially Love Mascara!!!! I think I have tried every kind known to man and still haven't found the perfect one. (although I tend to go back to Dior Blackout a lot.)

 I am a Fashion Marketing major at AIU London and will be graduating this fall!!! So excited!! They encourage us to blog about what we are doing in terms of our final projects, so I might be blogging a bit about designer and mass market collaborations as well!! lol

I also love clothes!!!! I probably have more clothes then I need. I always have an item of the moment that is my go-to for about a month and then something else comes along and I never seem to get back into those old pieces, but I love them too much to get rid of!! So I will defiantly be posting Outfits of the Day or OOTD as I have seen it written on other blogs.

Well thats enough writing for now. I know half the time people don't even read the post they just look at the outfits anyways so here are some photos to start me off!! Enjoy!
I wore this outfit to the London Portrait Gallery for the Rankin Exhibition
The Blazer is from H&M
Shirt is a cream jersey with a mess back from Topshop
High-waisted shorts are from River Island
Black and white braided belt from H&M
And the Tights are from Forever 21




1 comment:

  1. hey when you are tired of that blazer I call dibbs!! LOL
    - Kelly

    ReplyDelete