Sunday 27 February 2011

OOTD: Out and about town


So I didn't get a  good picture of my final outfit last night, but I have a couple from my photobooth that aren't that bad to share.


 So this was the final look expect I paired it with a black and white Striped Blazer from H&M (not pictured)
The shirt is from Topshop out of their basics, so it was really cheap, but has a nice cut and is very comfortable. 

The Shorts are from H&M are from their business clothing section. They are just high-wasted black pleated shorts, also not to expensive and good to dress up and down. 

Coral Belt from H&M 
Tight from Forever 21
and I wore the same leopard wedges from my last OOTD, also from H&M

Since it's cold here in London you can never leave the house without a coat. I choose to wear this coat below, also from H&M (Do I love H&M or what!! Seem like all I wear are there clothes, but they are just so cute and affordable!!!)
Its not quite a trench material, its softer and more comfortable, and the attention to detail on this coat is amazing. If you are looking for a light weight jacket click here to check out this one from H&M. It also comes in other colors and style. Best to also look in store. 


This was another look I was playing around with, but decided against.


Then for my face. I have been trying the Missha BB Cream this past week and I am still a bit indifferent about this product which is why I haven't done a review on it yet. Here is looks fine, but in other picture I think I look a bit washed out. So I think I need a bit more time to get it right.

Face: Missha BB Cream in #23, Soleil Tan De Chanel bronzer, Mac's Fleur Power powder blusher, and Mineral Veil by Bare Essentials

Eyes: Benefit Lemonade as a base.  Light coat of Bare Essentials Well rested all over. A creamy gold shadow from smashbox on the inner lid, then a dark brown shimmery eyeshadow on the outer corners and in the crease, a little matte white on the inner corners (to make the eyes pop), and black eyeliner on the top and bottom.  Eyelashes from China town finish it off

Eyebrows: Smashbox brow tech in brunette.


Lips: MaxFactor Lip stains in 04 & 06 with Mac Boy Bait cream sheen on top!! 
I really love these lip tints. Although they don't stay on as long as advertised they are still a nice light alternative to a heavy lip stick. And I was surprised at how vibrant the color came out in pictures after I thought it had warn out at the end of the night.

Not the best, but you still get nice color at the end of a long night out! ;P

 
(can find them at any Boots)


And that was my look!!! 

Hope Everyone is having a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. i love that blazer/cardigan looking thing you are wearing in the last few pictures! where did you get it?
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it at H&M for 14 pounds which is about $22. I think they still have it in stock!! :) Thanks for your comments!!! <3 u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they don't have it at the H&M here!! :( If you can afford it buy it for me and I will send money with Dad and Auntie Lynn when they go to your graduation!
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete