Thursday 24 February 2011

Gucci Fall 2011: As seen on TheSatorialist.com

Just taking a break from a little school work, so I thought I would check out some of my favorite blogs. I went on:The Satorialist  And he post some of the most amazing photos from the Fall 2011 Gucci show that I wanted to share them with you all.

I really love the color pops mixed with a traditional fall color palette. I'm especially loving the contrast of texture as well. It proves that winter wardrobes don't have to be filled with boring and muted colors!!

So here they are!! (These are not taken by me they are from thesartorialist.blogspot.com as stated above)




I really love his eye for style. His photo always come out so amazing!!! Please check out his blog if you haven't already!!!! The Satorialist Can't stress how fab he is enough!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment